A. General information on data protection at Schechtl
1. Scope and definitions
(1) The data protection declaration includes the information within the meaning of Art. 13 GDPR about data processing in the context of accessing our website “schechtl.de”.
(2) Insofar as we link to third-party sites, we have no influence or control over the linked content and the data protection regulations there. We recommend that you check the privacy statements on the linked websites to determine whether and to what extent personal data is collected, processed, used or made available to third parties.
2. Responsibility and data protection officer
(1) The controller for the processing of personal data via the website is Schechtl Maschinenbau GmbH, Viehhauser Straße 4, 83533 Edling (hereinafter: “Schechtl”). You can contact us for all data protection issues at +49 8071 5995-0
(2) You can contact our data protection officer by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Place of data processing
(1) All personal data that we collect and process via the website is stored on local servers of Hetzner Online GmbH in Germany.
(2) The purpose of this data storage is the hosting of our web servers and databases as well as their data backup basis of corresponding (order processing) contracts.
4. IT services
(1) We work with various IT service providers who maintain our IT infrastructure and continuously develop (security) technology.
(2) If and insofar as these service providers have access to personal data in the course of these activities, this is always done under the supervision of Schechtl and it is ensured that no personal data is unlawfully stored (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR).
B. General data processing when visiting our websites
(1) For technical reasons, Schechtl collects access data when accessing the website and stores them in a logfile. In addition to the IP address, the logfile stores the name of the website you have accessed, the file you have accessed, the date and time of the access, the amount of data transferred and the message about the successful access, the browser type and version, the operating system, the referrer URL (the previously visited page) and the requesting provider.
(2) We do not share this information with third parties. The logfiles are automatically deleted two (2) months after collection. The collection of data is only necessary for the technical operation of our website (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR).
(1) In addition to the logfiles, cookies are used when visiting our websites. Details about the cookies used when you use our website, how long they are stored and how you can delete the collected data can be found in the cookie settings.
(2) We distinguish the following types of cookies:
Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary to provide the basic functions of the website and cannot be deactivated in your systems (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR).
Analysis Cookies: These cookies allow us, among other things, to evaluate the views and visits in order to improve our website. With these cookies, we are able to provide enhanced functionalities and personalization options. They may be set by us or by third-party providers (external media) whose services we use on our pages (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR).
(1) We use tracking tools in order to optimize our offers and presentations, among other things, by means of a usage analysis, or to gain insights about our target groups. However, in order to use these tools, we need your prior consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR). However, there is no profiling or automated decision-making.
(2) We have concluded a contract with the provider of the tool for order data processing and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using etracker.
(3) An overview of the tools and their providers can be found in the cookie settings.
4. Plugins – External Media
(1) Our websites use plugins, which are usually used to interact with other services or websites (plugin providers). However, we also need your prior consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR). Only then your browser establish a connection to the servers of the respective network.
(2) Please note that Schechtl is only responsible for the collection of the IP address via the use of the plugin. With regard to the subsequent processing by the providers, they are responsible for data protection law, including the duration of data storage. In addition to the IP address collected by us, the plugin provider may use its own personal data (existing with the provider) for advertising purposes (also for third parties), market research and/or needs-based design of its own website and to inform other users of the respective network about your activities on our website. The providers also act as data controllers for the purposes of data protection, since we have no knowledge of the extent to which the provider uses the data obtained as a result from the time you click on the respective button. Further information on the purpose and scope of data processing by the plugin providers as well as information on the exercise of the rights you are entitled to in this regard (e. g. information and objection), can be found in the privacy statements linked below.
C. Special data processing when using special functions on our website
1. Contact form
(1) We offer a contact form on our website to answer questions and provide information about our services to interested parties and users. We process the requests and information addressed to us in this context only for the purpose of processing your request and establishing contact with you (Art. 6 para. 1 f) GDPR). We store your data for no longer than the duration of a resulting business relationship with you (Art. 6 para. 2 b) GDPR).
(2) Should such a business and contractual relationship not arise as a result of the request, we will delete your data no later than twelve (12) months after the last contact with you. The right to object to processing in advance or to request deletion remains of course unaffected.
2. Card services
(1) We use on our website the offer of “Google Maps”, an online map service of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street Dublin 4 (“Google”). This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and allow you to conveniently use the map function. The Google Maps map function or the Google Maps API (interface) are integrated on our website by means of “two-click solution”. This means that the map function is disabled first, and you need to activate the interface with one click. (Art. 6 (1) (a)) GDPR). Only with a subsequent second click will the selected map be displayed and possibly personal data transmitted to Google.
4. Applications at Schechtl
You will receive information about the type and extent of data processing in connection with our job offers as part of the application process.
D. Social Media and fan pages
E. Your rights
You have the right to request confirmation from us at any time as to whether we are processing your personal data and the right to information about this personal data. In addition, you have the right to rectification, deletion and restriction of data processing, as well as the right to object to the processing of personal data at any time, or to revoke consent to data processing at any time or to request data transfer. In addition, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority in the event of data protection violations. Please send all requests for information, revocations or objections to data processing by e-mail to .
F. Notes on the special right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out, inter alia, on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) GDPR, in accordance with Article 21 GDPR. We will stop processing your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims. If you wish to exercise your right to object, simply send an e-mail to .